1. KINGS Global Scholarship
― Eligibility : International student with recommendation from his/her company or government, or a student who is qualified to KINGS Global scholarship
― Payment : Full tuition and Full or part of living expenses.
2. Work Scholarship
― Eligibility : International student or special applicant who is qualified to KINGS work scholarship selection Criteria.
― Payment : Maximum 300,000 won monthly(10,000 won per an hour)
International Exchange Program (IEP)
― Provides opportunities for 1st year Korean students to have field experience in US and to understand applied system engineering methodology of GMU (Geroge Mason University)
System Engineering Intensive in Korea
― Provides opportunities for 1st year international students to learn system engineering experts’ experience, knowledge, and theories.
― Major content : UPDM w/SysML and UML using MagicDraw
1. Definition : Those who are expected to graduate and who have excellent academic achievements, excellent research results, and those who have contributed to the development of school will be rewarded.
2. Classification and selection criteria of Awards.
Classification and selection criteria of Awards.
||Citation and Awards
||Summa cum laude
- Student with the highest GPA in class
||Magna cum laude
- Studetn with the second highest GPA in class
|Student Research Award
- Recognized for his/her excellence in the research through the thesis and project report.
- Student who has increased the honor of the school through internal and external activities
- Student who is recognized as contributing to a healthy student culture
- Student who is recognized as contributing to the development of other school
- Student who is example to others, or is engaged in harmony and exchange between students
- Student who actively engaged in volunteer activities.
※ Subject to change