Length Of program and maximum length of admittance
1. Length of program : Regular length to finish program
- Master’s degree 2 years
※ Shortening length of program : Student who is qualified to graduate prior to regular length of program is allowed within 1 semester length.
2. maximum length of admittance : maximum time a student can be admitted into program.
- Master’s degree 3 years
Leave of absence
1. Leave of absence
- Ordinary leave : Leave of absence due to other reason than military duty
- Military leave : Leave of absence due to military duty
2. How to apply
Until three fourth of Semester
Once military draft comes
Application other requirements
Application Military draft mail
Length for leave of absence
1. Ordinary leave : Twice during admittance, three semester per each
2. Military leave : does not counted as ordinary leave of absence
1. Application period : From last day of last semester of leave to first day of new semester.
2. In case of no re-enrollment : student who doest not re-enroll will be expelled.
1. fulfilled 2 years of program
2. Minimum of 36 credit required
3. all courses with a grade of B-(2.7/4.3) or better
1. Expulsion cause
- Student who does not re-enroll after finishing leave of absence
- Student who does not enroll during enrollment period without proper cause
- Student who does not register during registration period without proper cause
- Student who did not finish program within maximal length of admittance
- Student who receives three academic probation
- Student who receives expulsion as disciplinary action
- Student who violates full-time requirement and non-duplicate registration rule
- Student who died in course of program
- Student who qualifies to expulsion cause will be expelled through graduate department review