KINGS LibraryLibrary Homepage
KINGS library opened in March 2012 when KINGS started its first trimester.
The library is located in Main building (#400) with a great view of Nuclear Power Plant.
The mission of the KINGS Library is to provide access to and delivery of information resources to KINGS students, faculty, and staff in support of the research and instructional mission of the School. The Library develops, organizes, and preserves collections for optimal use and provides links to remote information sources.
- - Total area : 150㎡
- - Reading seat : 42
- - Public PC/Printer : 6/2
- If you want to print/copy/scan some materials, you can use a public printer machine.
※ E-book (X), Lecture note on LMS (X), Personal use (X)
- Library users can use their laptop with wireless network in the library. User can log-in to wireless network by own ID/PW.
- Books are displayed on the library for users to browse, read, and borrow.
|Classification||Mon ~ Fri||Sat, Sun|
|Opening hours||09:00 ~ 22:00||Closed|
- Services requiring staff assistance are available from 9:00 to 17:00, Monday through Friday except during lunch time, 12:00~13:00.
- Closed on National holidays.
- Hours may be adjusted if necessary.
|Status||Book||Periodical / Multimedia|
|No. of Items||Period||No. of Items||Period|
|Student||5||10 days||2||3 days|
|Faculty & Staff||10||15 days||2||3 days|
- Overdue Books : If he/she delay returning the materials, he/she will be unable to borrow any new materials.
- Management :
- Contact :
- Modified date :