Residence Hall Introduction
The Resident Hall is on operation for all year around to accomplish the educational objective of KINGS and to provide students with accommodation and living convenience. Its goal is to provide a proper environment for student to focus on education and for multicultural students to exchange their cultures.
Land Area9,100 ㎡
Building Area1,810.44 ㎡
Floor Area9437.42 ㎡
- ― Single Bedroom 220
- ― Regular Room : 210
- ― Disability Room : 4
- ― Guest Room : 6
State of Rooms
|Sort||A dorm||B dorm||C dorm|
Moving in and Moving out
- ― Eligibility : Student of KINGS
- ― Residence permit : All student without any specified reason will be admitted
- ― How to move in : Application must be admitted to Dormitory manager and follow proper procedure
- ― Period of Stay : While attending KINGS
- ― Subject to eviction : Studetns who fits to the eviction terms in KINGS Resident Hall Regulation.
- ― Eviction process : Report Eviction Form to Dormitory Manager and move out.
Residence Hall Facilities
|1, 3~6 floor||Lounge and Laundry Room|
|2 floor||Lounge, Laundry Room, Fitness Center, Cafeteria, Common kitchen, Recreation Room, Convenient Store, Parking lot, Table tennis Room|
|Outdoor||Parking lot, Basketball Court, Foot-volleyball court, Trail|
Placed in Resident Hall A 2nd floor, Korean and Western food is served as buffet with fascinating ocean view.
Placed in every floor with washer, dryer and iron.
Convenient store is placed in Resident Hall for student convenience.
Refrigerator, electric stove, sink, microwave, and other cooking tools are placed for student to cook their own food.
Treadmill, bycicle, various lifting tools are placed for student to utilize along with changing room and shower room.
Each dorm in every floor has Lounge with TV, Microwave, Water purifier, and white board to allow student to rest and to have group discussion.
Prayer room for Muslim Student is provided with foot washing room.
Foot-Volleyball and Basketball Court
Placed outside of the Resident Hall for students’ physical activities.
- Management :
- Contact :
- Modified date :